- Página principal
- Mi Aula de Inglés Infantil
- Picasa: Flashcards, drawings, worksheets, crafts & photographs.
- Inglés para imprimir
- Posters Interactivos
- Action Songs
- Mi aula de Inglés 1º & 2º Primaria
- Nursery Rhymes
- Traditional Songs
- Canciones Infantiles
- Para los Chiquitines
- Lengua & Matemáticas Primaria
- Mis "Symbaloos": Recursos PDI Infantil y Primaria
sábado, 23 de junio de 2012
Election of Songs: It's your choice.
The election of a song will be based on its learning potential. When choosing a song we must bear in mind our aims and choose one that will help us to achieve them. Moreover, songs should respect these rules:
- Accurate grammatical contents, without going beyond the limitation of knowledge already acquired for the students.
- Lexical contents useful and easily memorizable, without excess of new elements for the pupil.
- There should not be tonic stress on the syllables that would not normally have them.
It is a mistake to expect students to understand perfectly the meaning of all the words and expressions appearing in the song. What it really appeals to them from a song is, not necessarily the lyric, but the melody. Above all, children enjoy immensely singing songs, although in many cases they do not have a complete idea of the meaning of some words used in them.